“Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Dilwale Pitted Against Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani”

dilwale & Bajirao Mastani
The most anticipated film Dilwale is now in the list of the top news rightly. There are two Blockbuster movies that are going to be released on the date as well as day including Dilwale and Bajirao Mastani.

The fans of both films have started posting pictures that they have captured from the outdoor shootings. By Dilwale pictures, Varun Dhawan can also be seen as he is featured in Rohit Shetty’s film and the songs as well. The growing star Varun Dhawan has made his statement that he is astonished by the real chemistry between both veteran stars – Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. He said,

“They have this kind of chemistry or aura around them which you feel like when two people are in love or have been in love for so many years. They both are extremely unique and amazing in their own way. They just bring that electricity of chemistry on the sets.”

Also read: Does Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan are the Best Dancers?

He disclosed that he learnt a lot of things with the collaboration of such veteran stars like SRK and the director, Rohit Shetty. He added, “Shah Rukh and Rohit Shetty treated me like the baby and made me very comfortable. I learnt so many things especially the way he bleeds in the films. The fake blood that he uses for his scenes is different. He even gifted me a bottle and taught me how to use it to make it look real,” Varun said.”

He is excited by assuming the clash between these two films, Dilwale and Bajirao Mastani, as they both will be released on the same date. He is not nervous about the progress of Dilwale at the box office on its first day. Varun said, “Two big films releasing on same day is very exciting because I have an option which film to watch. But having said that, we have worked really hard on Dilwale, we haven’t left any stone unturned.”

He added, “Box office-wise I feel both will be affected little bit. But I think as our film’s name is Dilwale so we will try to make a place in people’s heart. I am actually not worried about Dilwale because Shah Rukh Khan is there in the film. Rohit Shetty has worked day and night to make sure to get out the best thing possible. It’s a very big film, you can expect everything from this film.”

The BollywoodLife has polled the votes and declared the results out with such an estimation as; 57 percent people said that they will go to watch Dilwale on 18th December and the other 43 percent people voted for Bajirao Mastani. Bajirao Mastani is an interesting story of Peshwa Bajirao which depicts bout his relationship with his first wife Kashibai and beloved Mastani.
While on the other hand, Dilwale is the consequence of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. The story will be different from it. The only thing which is the reality that both these films will be a source of excitement for the audience on that day. Main Tera Hero star Varun Dhawan is also excited for both films. He has asserted,

“If I know that the producer doesn’t have a budget and if I know that I love the script, I work around things. There is no point making a film with a huge budget if it is not going to make money for the producer.”

Now enjoy Indian Punjabi Video songs of Honey Singh on indiansongs.pk

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s